Customer Service & Support Technician
at Telesphere in Scottsdale, AZ
We are seeking a VoIP and network service support technician. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, analysis skills, and desire to learn, able to work in a fast paced environment and enjoy being part of a team. In addition to trouble shooting, duties may also include performing add/change/delete requests, provisioning IP phones, and configuring routers and switches.
- - Provide assistance to our customers (via inbound call queue and support ticketing system).
- - Perform add/change/delete requests in state of the art Hosted VoIP PBX platforms, Broadsoft and Cisco Call Manager.
- - Provision IP phones (CISCO, Polycom, Linksys and others).
- - Provision Cisco and Adtran routers and switches for new customer installations.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- - A positive customer service attitude.
- - Detail oriented.
- - Posses a good understanding of both telecommunications hardware elements as well as software and platform components.
- - Experience in working with fast-paced evolving companies and being able to adapt quickly to new opportunities.
- - Working knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies is preferred.
- - Detailed understanding of the OSI model as well as understanding the basics of IP networking
- - Relevant IT certifications (MCP, A+, CCNA, etc.) or have previous IT Support experience.
- - Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in a Technical Field preferred.
Recent positions at Telesphere