Hosted PBX: Telesphere® For Education
- Local and long-distance phone service, Internet access
- Single provider with 24/7 support high-bandwidth access options
- Private, secure networks
- Multi-site capabilities
- Hosted VoIP or trunking
- Disaster recovery / business continuity
- Pre-defined disaster call routing
- Auto failover among multiple access loop Find-me, follow-me features in the cloud
STAY CONNECTED. PRODUCTIVE. BILLABLE. ALL FROM ONE PROVIDER
- Since many traditional communication offerings built around Centrex systems or PBX’s are increasingly unable to satisfy campus requirements, many institutions are switching to hosted PBX to lower costs, to integrate new technology and to provide innovative services.
- Telesphere’s hosted PBX systems combine cutting-edge voice applications, rich back-office capabilities, as well as an open, standards-based architecture. With Telesphere’s Anywhere web control, schools can administer services for both faculty and staff.
- With Telesphere, institutions can enhance or replace existing telecom assets and services, streamline operations and achieve cost savings.
- Telesphere offers superb voice quality with high-definition handsets, allowing for effective communications during phone and conference calls. Participate in crystal-clear conversations, even when surrounded by the bustling noises of a high-paced school environment. With strong financial backing from well-known telecom pioneers, Telesphere is led by executives who have powered some of the most successful telecommunications companies of the past two decades.
- Get hassle-free connectivity from a single provider – Reliable phone service, unlimited Internet access and a dynamically allocated private IP connection, all from one provider, offer a powerful simplicity you can appreciate - one bill, full accountability and no surprises.
- Invest in your school’s advancement – With no expensive equipment purchases and no maintenance contracts required, you can allocate more capital towards enriching your programs.
- Connect multiple school sites as if under one roof – With nationwide 4-digit dialing, connecting with remote locations is as easy as if they were right down the hall. Long distance between schools or offices on the Telesphere network is completely FREE through a secure, private WAN.
- Revolutionize the way you collaborate with other institutions – Conference calling keeps communications with partners simple, no matter their geographic location. Save on traveling expenses, increase your team’s productivity and expedite the decision-making process.
- Never miss a call, even in disasters or outages – In the event of a power or circuit failure, Telesphere’s pre-set disaster call routing feature ensures that your incoming calls still reach you at all your designated locations.
Turn your cell phone, home phone or hotel room phone into your office phone. All calls from the line will be billed to your office, your caller ID will derive from your office phone, and all calls will forward to your self-designated remote phone.
Secure, Paperless Faxes:
Protect your confidential faxes from unauthorized eyes, and ensure fax delivery only to intended recipients. With Telesphere’s Fax to Email, you can eliminate the desk clutter of paper faxes, as well as send and receive faxes as secure, private email attachments. Easily store, organize and backup faxes electronically, and conveniently access faxed data on your mobile device.
Simultaneous ring makes the notion of a mobile office a working reality. This feature rings all of your programmed contact numbers at once. When you receive a call, your office phone, cell phone and even your home phone ring at the same time, so you never miss an important call.
Voicemail to Email:
Incoming voicemail messages appear alongside your email, so you can play a message from your desktop, file it for safekeeping or forward it to your entire firm—all with point-and-click convenience.
Nationwide 4-Digit Dialing
Nationwide 4-digit dialing makes your west coast office feel like it’s down the hall from your east coast office. Connect with any long-distance associate on the network by dialing a 4-digit extension, and avoid costly and unnecessary long distance fees.
Contact Telesphere today to learn more about our hosted PBX, including the Complete, Select, Connect and Fusion business packages.
* Installation and circuit charges may apply. Price quoted reflects 3-year term. Other contract terms available.