Telesphere FaxMail Advantages:
- Receive faxes directly into an e-mail inbox as a PDF document
- Easily address outbound faxes using any e-mail client
- Send office documents directly via e-mail, no conversion necessary
Telesphere® FaxMail is Reliable and Secure Faxing Made Easy
Conveniently delivers inbound faxes directly to a recipients e-mail inbox with Telesphere’s FaxMail service and allows you to address and send outbound faxes using any e-mail client--increasing employee productivity and improving business process workflows.
Using FaxMail automates inbound fax delivery directly to e-mail. Not only are fax machines with dedicated analog phone lines outdated, but faxes can be sent and received at the same low-cost rate as a normal phone call. End-users benefit by unifying all of their communications into one common e-mail inbox. Faxes are instantly routed, speeding delivery and improving workflows. Faxes are received as PDF documents allowing them to be easily annotated, forwarded and archived.
- Reliable and secure faxing with a secure, dedicated connection through Telesphere FaxMail
- Send and receive faxes directly from Outlook
- Reduces faxing costs by allowing Telesphere to provide all of your telecommunication needs including faxing
- Automates delivery of inbound faxes by delivering the fax directly to the intended recipient
- Helps efficiency and phone costs by eliminating dedicated analog lines connected to fax machines for incoming faxes
- Received faxes can easily be annotated, forwarded or archived in a familiar e-mail environment
- Increases employee productivity and workflow processes by eliminating manual faxing
Contact Telesphere today to learn more about our FaxMail, or our fully hosted and customizable VoIP systems, including the Complete, Select, Connect and Fusion business packages.
* Installation and circuit charges may apply. Price quoted reflects 3-year term. Other contract terms available.