Traditional Vs. Telesphere
What is the difference between traditional voice and data systems and Telesphere? And, how can it save your company time and money? See how the fully managed service, extensive features and reliability of Telesphere make it the smart voice and data solution for business.
- We take the intelligence of your phone system out of your office closet and host it centrally in a secure, fully redundant, power protected environment.
- With Telesphere, you’re still in business even in the event that you lose power or connectivity at your office. Your inbound calls continue to reach the phone and voicemail system and can be redirected to alternate sites or numbers.
- Our team of engineers are available to you 24 x 7 to make needed changes to your service and continuously manage and monitor your voice and data services. You will be able to have the ultimate in customer service without the additional costs of adding your own resources.
- With our Telesphere Complete service, we provide all of the equipment and services. One simple flat fee for all and no additional maintenance contracts mean no surprises. You’ll enjoy the latest software upgrades and free equipment breakage replacement inclusive in your flat monthly price.
- With Telesphere’s IP network, you are no longer limited to the number of channels available on traditional circuit switched networks but rather bandwidth available. This gives you the ability to handle peak periods better and run converged services of voice, video, and data with packet prioritization, ensuring the Quality of Service (QoS) necessary to make better use of a single, managed network infrastructure.
What solution is right for my business?